FBR 4.76% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

True mate nothing like testing it out in the elements where it’s...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    True mate nothing like testing it out in the elements where it’s meant to be !But that’s a less of a concern ,as we already have seen the 30 meter boom sway from side to side and the block staying in position ! the thing I’m concerned about at the moment is that FBR keep to their timeline and lays those blocks and builds that house in 2 days without any problems especially in front of the world audience . One step at a time , Speculation at the moment sure is having an impact on the sp .
    DST for me is the only thing keeping me from selling up ,and curiosity of where HX might go is my bonus .As you said many times before Patience , Patience . Speculation ,Panic will make you think irrationally . Over the years you have shown us the dream where FBR and all of us could be if all the ducks line up , and now your showing us how to keep it real ! Now that we are coming up to crunch time ! I for one appreciate your experience and imput on this thread , so let’s all take a deep breath and reflect back on FBR achievement and make some wise decisions before D day . DYOR , DYOR ................... dst $$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $826.2K 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191169 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 762777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.