FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Regarding point 1, Troopy said the exact same thing about the...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Regarding point 1, Troopy said the exact same thing about the pads, the blockwork and relevant trades for the single storey residential builds and FBR proved him wrong.

Again, not entirely true regarding the tender aspects. Reviews are consistently undertaken between all relevant departments to ensure that the projects are within the budgeted framework as variations can only account for so much. Again, not entirely true regarding multi-stage developments, particularly if there has been major unplanned f*ck ups. Maybe 10+ years ago, but nowadays it's not as simple as 'copy & paste' for the next stage.

Sure, but what if a developer/opposition builder utilizes a cheaper & more efficient method for their construction to disrupt the market. What will you do then?

Not true, I was one of those young people not so many years ago and most of my former colleagues complained about the job, couldn't see longevity in said job but did it because it was the best coin for the amount of previous effort/work (qualifications) they had to do to get the money.

I think that we are just going to have to agree to disagree. You have your opinions based on your experience and I have mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.