FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

Burlzey, for superior accuracy the panels are going to be...

1. 1,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227

Burlzey, for superior accuracy the panels are going to be ceiling height, they aren’t going to be anywhere near as heavy as concrete & will be put in place as per the current procedure or similar, safety isn’t going to be a problem as it’ll take little to secure/prop, the machine will do the work.

It’s not what I think about project management, it’s in the title, you manage projects, you do not & never have been involved in the process of tenter, you would more likely be frustrated with the budget given as it’s given to you by suits and was decided a long time before you were on that particular site. Multi stage sites are irrelevant, it’s build & repeat, you don’t get to the 1st stage & then write up a new budget for the next, it’s ALL done prior irrespective of size.

Trades in demand can & will command more money, it’s the same in every role, as a builder I’ll pay yes, it is what it is, the cost is passed on or in some cases absorbed by me when I sell it, surely you know this?

Almost everyone complains about their job, most trades are for young blokes, they usually quite enjoy the exercise of physical labour, I don’t know too many that aren’t happy making good coin & enjoying themselves to be honest, definitely a few angry old blokes who are a bit sore, won’t deny that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $26.26K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503122 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1424639 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 920225
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.