FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

All in stages , excavator with boom attachment , prototype...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    All in stages , excavator with boom attachment , prototype tested and proven, new working model will be ready for show and work in the USA ( as to when is anyone’s guess) Builders have contracted FBR in Australia so far
    approx 30 projects have been completed from residential to commercial. It seems the team are progressing slowly! It’s an amazing machine my only question is the SP of 2.2c I can only put it down to repetitive announcements which so far have not come to fruition, but the only thing that has come to fruition is the development of the HX let’s hope the new Gen is “the working model” ready to take America by storm . I can totally understand the R&D progression of a product before it hits the market but bear in mind it’s very important to have the right people to make it happen , they have done a great job bringing HX to life but they will also need the right people to take it to market imo . Remember the Televisions of the 70’s to today’s televisions it seems everything just keep improving once revenue starts to come in , I see HX in the same category as the improvement of the humble TV over the years only if HX becomes a success. I can name many negatives to date with management as I have been . I’ve decided I’m buying back in on the belief that HX will happen in the USA and accept that it is what it is with management, they have however managed to come this far and think there is still a few hurdles to jump including the impending CR which will see further dilution, how this will pan out or what price they will raise at is worrying! But hey what’s life without risk . Every successful object that is needed by humanity stays in the game with progressive improvements all starts from solid contracts and revenue. Will this happen in the USA ? Time will tell and time is ticking. Respect
    D9D1840B-4772-48BD-B3EE-6FD5449AD5A0.jpeg 0B2D5220-F43C-4E5C-A471-927CDDB3D206.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.