FBR 0.00% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR General Meeting Presentation, page-210

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    It seems reasonable that FBR are tight lipped on the specifics related to the WAAS rollout, for the following reasons:
    1) There are or will possibly be confidential discussions taking place with business partners. These partners would want their discussions kept under wraps until contracts are signed because it has an impact on the way they work and on their currently employed brickies.
    2) FBR themselves are early in their commercialization journey and are still figuring things out. I am confident they are entering into negotiations from a position of strength given the tech is unique and has great economics that can be shared by partners/builders engaged.
    3) FBR don't want to announce anything prematurely because for one it is a work in progress and they also don't want to be seen to be flip flopping as the story plays out.

How this thing gets commercialized and the timing is an open question probably for us and FBR.
    With that said, I do believe it will happen based on the economics of the tech and the labour shortage problem at hand.
    I think this is where investors in FBR just need to exercise a bit of patience. To each their own. Go FBR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $491.6K 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 123945 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 461725 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.