FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR General Meeting Presentation, page-76

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Believe me - I want this to work with the USA but we all have heard this before with the AUS market prior to the Hadrian being built look we were promised the world.
    Hadrian now built and building houses and we have gone only backwards in SP. And let’s be honest it’s a handful of builds in the last few years. Not the quantity and revenue they were portraying with the speed of builds . It has meant absolutely ZERO, speed has made no difference on any of the builds. They have all been delayed and sit around waiting regardless.

SP is at 2c !!

this is why I am ‘whinging’ about it.

this could quite easily drag on for 2-3 more years with more vague timelines and ‘contracts around the corner’

I would like management to hold their salaries and bonus’ and if they truly believed this will take off in USA then delay your bonus or huge salaries until that stage. It just shows confidence and puts everyone at a bit more ease.

the Salaries they have been on and massive amount of shares they have for the last few years of zero revenue is frankly ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.