FBR 8.70% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

All you doomers, how do you know what entities are planning what...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    All you doomers, how do you know what entities are planning what in relation to all of this? What partner or potential customer companies not domiciled in our tiny little country are planning? Do you have some special insights that nobody else has? Do you have the confidence of the fbr team or their largest international commercial partners freely giving you commercial in confidence information that qualifies you to talk crap? Did you miss the part in the presentation that the next USA step is demonstrating the next generation hx? It works!
    We all want the price to fly to the moon. And it will likely do so when they get building in the usa.
    in the meantime, if you don't like it and can't stop being so negative, then sell and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Go invest in some mining explorers and see how royally screwed you'll get. At least fbr has working products that are actually BUILDING commercial buildings AND homes.
    Also, you think that just because they couldn't go down the VC path for funding seed stage and had to reverse list, that makes them a failure? Don't be childish and ridiculous. It shows that they believed in their idea and did whatever they could to get it funded regardless of VCs. I've funded six seed stage and two series As, and I can tell you now that I would never have invested in the seed stage of fbr, not because the idea didn't have merit, because we all believe it will change the construction sector, but because the risk would have been too high for something that was AT THAT EARLY DAYS TIME a manufacturing company wanting to sell construction plant and equipment. If they came to the table with WaaS, i guarantee it would have been a different story at seed stage or series A. They have proven their technology and service works.
    now kindly move on with your lives if you can't stop complaining. Stop being so damn pathetic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $81.92K 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41666 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 597015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 2162230
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.