FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Implements New Corporate Structure, page-55

1. NAF
    847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    What is the point of posting the same thing every few days? FBR is not profitable - we understand. Obviously the company needs to make money at some point or it will fail. Either you think the technology and the management team are a shot of turning this into a profitable company, in which you might buy shares, or do think so, in which case you would not buy shares.

I understand and welcome people putting their views and explaining why - e.g. technology will not work for X reason, or management is not up to the job for Y reason. Those are useful and essential contributions, as are the opposing views and their explanations. But I do not understand people repeatedly putting bare opinions (this company is wonderful; this company is terrible). Nor do I understand posters repeatedly pointing out what is self-evident: a company which does not eventually earn revenue will eventually fail. Wonderful, thanks for the insight. In other news, if you don't eat you starve, if you don't fill your car with petrol it will stall, and if your footy team scores less points than the opposition you lose the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.