FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

I have VAS and VHY before started on FBR, added VTS during the...

1. 6,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    I have VAS and VHY before started on FBR, added VTS during the Trump/Kim nuclear stoush. If anyone do bother to check the pricings of these shares circa 2015, you;ll note they are at least 30-50% more now. VHY is kind of special as in the dividend is really high, but not necessary price growth. So DYOR I supposed. Big surprised was for VTS, easily double bagged now, but its over a 8 year period say?

I never expects FBR to "fly" immediately, in fact when I first brought in.... in 2015, I always said it'll take at least 10 years. CAT was a big surprise.
    I've 2 other plays in specland. Free carried on one of them and never bothered looking at it again. Its back to below my buy point now. The other, was worst. But I've always punted with money I can afford to lose, so to speak. So the other 2 never really bothers me.

I have much faith and patience in FBR, even more so now. These are just volatility in speccy land shares. One thing that no one seems to understand is that a consolidations could actually make FBR less volatile. If you study the order/buy/sell/spread, you'll notice something strange. Some orders are just ridiculouse, like 1 unit/12345 units buy/sell. WHO buys and sell stuff in weird numbers of unit/price. Not the retails I'll say. That is not to say with a higher consolidated price it can't, but the price of doing things like this would have a "higher" penalty so to speak.

Again, I await consolidations, and have faith in what management decides on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.