FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

exactly, a lot of this is about being able to come to peace with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    exactly, a lot of this is about being able to come to peace with yourself, no need to bash yourself for missing potential gains or should have have bought a bit later. The perfect entry and exit point only exists in dreamland.

To me, I have only invested in a few shares, A2M, DRO, FBR. My formula was rather simple:
    1. Do I believe it has a scalable market, not how fancy it is, it has to be a real solution for a real BIG problem.
    2. Do I have the patience and timeline, last thing you want to see is short term cash flow tighteness which impact your long term strategy.
    3. Do I feel the need to deversify some capital just case it didn't work out.

If I answered No to any of those 3 above, I wouldn't spent a cent at all.

Once exited, I don't look back, I guess this is psychologically the hardest part. I sold DRO at $1.93 knowing there is likely further upside, but I was very comfortably saying to myself, I'm happily walking away even it goes to $4 next week ($2.72), as I don't believe in that upside, and it doesn't justify my risk.

At the end of day, a win is a win, not losing money is winning already.

Have been correct and lucky with A2M and DRO, I comfortably belive I'm correct again on FBR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $253.4K 6.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1225791 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 513275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.