FBR 3.75% 4.2¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Investor Presentation, page-18

1. 1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451

Well said Storm. A great summary of where we are at.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying with the addition that markets are at least in theory forward looking.
    Meaning, when/if SAT is complete and Demo's are built to code, the market should build in some of this expected future value into the current price.
    At this stage it's all about perceived risk.
    If FBR is successful, and it is set to truly disrupt bricklaying, as the only player in this sector, our investment should turn into a multi-bagger.
    Our fortunes are tied to how FBR can demonstrate that the demos will be built to code and offer a viable commercial solution to the Faster, Cheaper, Better solution builders currently face.

We now at least know that SAT and Demos should be complete by end of Sep and that's more than we knew previously.
    The fact that FBR has provided a timeline on these in my mind shows their confidence the timelines will be achieved.

The negative for me is that a discount of 20% seems high with us being so close to SAT completion.
    Perhaps this is a way for FBR to hedge their bets just in case there are some unexpected issues.
    This could be seen as some level of insurance to ensure capital. While 3.8c is not much, it is more than it was a few months back.
    In any case, the funding is needed and should hopefully see us through until the first 20 HX order comes through, with everything going to plan.

I have said before, the sooner we can ship the 3 HX units under development the better.
    We need to try mitigate any delays due to the shipping lead time of getting them to the USA.
    I believe CRH will bring forward their date commitment, given their size and access to squllions in capital, in order to try accelerate the supply of HX units to WAAS.

Will just end by saying today is going to hurt badly for some of us but will hopefully be a blip on the radar in a few months time when/if FBR de-risks through hitting their stated milestones. Go FBR you good thing. Make us proud.
    PS, don't forget to sign up to the investor presentation happening tomorrow.

Not investment advice. The future is unknown. Do your own research, etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $198.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $146.4K 3.603M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 465999 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 914829 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.