FBR 2.56% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR June 2018 Quarterly Report & Appendix 4C, page-141

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Obviously the fastbrick wall testing is a process along with FAT they may or may not have identified a glitch that doesn’t meet AU or overseas building codes standards and they are getting it right

Probably part of the reason they were not ready to demonstrate to CAT the machine in a commercial sense don’t be surprised if there is more delays pat for the course ever moving goal posts that’s the reality of any start up company

It’s coming pretty clear to me we will not see a fully finished house built this year FAT hasn’t commenced yet

I don’t see the rush myself if they bang several houses out in 2019 all good but no use rushing into it without everything been perfect

They know what they are doing but like everything of this nature delays are inevitable as we have seen and likely will see again

I wouldn’t be betting that a fully finished house will be done this year the odds are lengthening against that as these tests take time

Just let them do what they do I really wish they would stop putting time frames on things they have missed a few timelines now just say it’s ready when it’s ready

I’m happy leaving it in the hands of the Pivacs who have built the foundations of a very good n clever company it just might take much more time than what people think

CAT are working at a much slower speed than FBR is

No rush guys taken 14 years what’s another year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $196.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $372.1K 9.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 717769 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 695848 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.