FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

no 14 million from cat yet that is only two quarters what's...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    no 14 million from cat yet that is only two quarters what's needed is sales we still don't know what pathway there is to revenues or with who or where

lots of unanswered questions market giving it a ho hum next few days will be interesting as sub holders digest the report are they happy enough to buy more or sell down guess we wii see

likely they will sit n wait things are progressing fair bit to like in the way they are building the foundations of the company

mystery remains as to who will actually step forward and mass produce HX and who will buy it those answers hopefully answered in 2019 and beyond

certainly no rush here that's for sure steady as she goes wondering why they did the fire testing at CSIRO in Sydney they have that facility here in Perth at Floreat CSIRO

I Thought they would need mods done to HX before FAT looks the case I suspect build 1 won't start to first q 2019 now looking at the language there used that's ok get it right

we go into 2019 with just 7 million in the kick we did have 40 million at one point that's a lot of investment in HX we are yet to see the diversification with DST to other tech and industries

they must know they have some serious potential orders been negotiated behind the scenes it seems to me like a coiled up snake ready to strike

that report gave me more confidence but il hold of buying more until we see a binding ANN by then who knows where the SP will go you would think it's going to drift a bit more but looks solid enough now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.