FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

You would be surprised who knows about FBR mate when I was at...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    You would be surprised who knows about FBR mate when I was at Royal Ascot I was having a conversation with an Irish guy who owned A concrete company in the UK

I asked him if he heard of FBR he replied who hasn’t he had been following the story since before listing his wife says oh that’s the robot brickie

There would not be a residential builder in the western world of any note that does not know of FBR most serious engineering magazines have done articles architects engineers you name it would know of FBR

Will they all pile in on a build of a house probably not why because they still have to make the machines on a big scale sell the machine market it & demonstrate it can work in all conditions

Don’t under estimate how many people know of the HX lots around the world watching the biggest problem is FBR are not the only one in the race

In 5-10 years there will be a lot of competition in the robotic construction space modular is pulling ground of bricks n mortar big time tilt up housing similar to global 9

Chinese company’s with the flat back container homes some very sexy shed homes now on rural blocks

Question is what niche do FBR find for me it’s social housing disaster relief low cost rapid build rapid response used by govt around the world

This machine is much more useful than just building project green fields homes

We could actually have a real solution to the worlds social housing issue I for one would love to see that happen

Sometimes it’s not about the mighty dollar it’s about doing something great for humanity if that’s FBR great

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.