FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR MOU with UAE Ministry of Energy & Infrastructure, page-21

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    This Announcement has more substance than some that have been previously published. The UAE is a far more stable and Western orientated in comparison with Saudi pie in the sky. Abu Dhabi is the economical centre of the UAE and is holder of the purse strings for the other Emirate states, including Dubai. The Saudis are notoriously bad payers of contracts in whatever area and their political control is extreme. Anyone who has seen the incredible development of the UAE over the years has to be impressed and I can see why they would be interested in the FBR robotic builders. Yes, they employ hundreds of thousands of immigrant workers at relatively low wages but they recognise the efficiency , speed and reduction in manpower that Hadrian gives them and the forward thinking of the government in relation to modern and grandiose ideas is incredible. There is no natural beauty in the Emirates, everything is man made, whether you like this or not it is definitely the right environment for FBR. My own opinion is that this announcement of intent has every possibility of fruition and has more chance of being successful than a lot of other kites that have been flown. Like every other speculative interest everything has to be considered but I do believe that this particular statement is more encouraging than some I have seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $10.08K 404.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2542433 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2108303 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 314724
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.