FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR MST Access Micro and Small Caps Conference Presentation, page-30

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    You know the tragedy here dont you guys. FBR have a fantastic invention it works we all know that. Some of that material and what has been leaked if packaged up by a decent PR company would be good for the SP ,The marketing is abysmal and information flow is a joke would you not think the child care build and 5 builds in wellard would be worthy of a ASX ANN

Surely there is some onus on FBR to report these things direct to the market never seen such a shit show. You would think they would be shouting of every roof top they are not. So either some deals been done the interesting part is the house with weenyberger why would they do that here.

Is it proof of concept so they can go off to China and copy the design ? Or a genuine test for a takeover of the tech ?

I think it could be the later if that build goes well .To tell you the truth I think they are ready to sell .If you guys want to listen to a great podcast about founders that sell a company . listen to HP Business podcast out of NZ listen to the founder of Icebreaker and his journey as a founder how he exited to north face for 288 million

I think what he said is so true how founders that are brilliant are rotten CEOS as he described himself as, I can see some positives out the above but its a simple equation for them sell out or struggle on how long can you struggle on when the dream never ends

If a big carrot was dangled i am picking at their age and time in here they will sell. So whats the premium 30-40 per cent is tops in spec land so you are only talking 5-6 cents currently. Why are they in no hurry to make the SP move with strategic ANNS around these builds ?

Weenyberger may have said prove it up with our blocks we will give you xyz off you go to Bunker Bay enjoy life.

I would say a wild punt here for a 20-40 per cent stag id the only real reason you would buy this now

If they loose weenyberger too its toast central

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.