FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Quarterly Report March 2017, page-138

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    No chance Unions are far from strong these days even if they were they don't and cant stop progress I've seen loads of changes in construction over the years to speed the job up like different materials etc I don't know a lot about housing construction and Unions have never really had a presence there for some reason anyway but I do know Plumbers used to do the water in screwed galvanised pipe then soldered copper pipe now its like poly pipe same as the waste that used to be soldered brass all pvc clued pipe now and spouting used to be knocked up on site cut and shaped to size soldered together not siliconed thats just a few examples modules on gas plants made in Korea we just hook them up and do way less pipe work than back in the day and things are built in a 5th of the time than even 30 years ago now with less man power I hope that clears that question up and bye the way Im a paid up and proud Union member dont believe the media hype without them I and thousands of others would not have been able to invest in any of these exciting new start ups over the years helping to make them possible or school our kids for that matter lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.