ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    An interlocking block would be preferred imo , I’m guessing this will come out once mm precision has been achieved , going by those inconsistent gaps between the blocks they need a bit more tweaking to go , hence if a female and male part to a block was added I would think without mm precision it would be difficult to make the blocks flow . If the basic codes have been addresss , the structure will be solid without doubt , Imo once those 10 homes have been built, only then , we will be privy to the information on the building codes and that’s only because , if I was interested in purchasing one of those homes , I would demand all engineering and building codes on this home be revealed to me , my only concern is , how water tight will it be this coming winter months ? All will be revealed soon , hopefully we will all be privy to the information that have been on our minds for a while . Imo all engineering and codes will and have been approved to get HX through over the line . This type of build will superced the stick build world wide imo , and DR Hortons will be one of the early adopters in the USA imo. From what I’ve seen so far , I would much rather HX build as opposed to a stick build any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.