FBR 4.76% 4.0¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR receives advance payment of R&D tax incentive, page-23

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    That's possible the weirdest thing I've seen in the market

Who borrows capital at 14 per cent PA no one ever in this low rate environment surely they could have found better than that which is straight out ridiculous.

I am.sorry but that's not doing holders any favours.

So two quarters and a bit then cash is out they need to raise I'm tipping the build ANN as the precursor to a CR why would they wait to run the tills down?

I also suspect some type of farm in is on tied to manufacture of the machine

As without scale the whole thing is virtually useless as a high revenue business they need dozens of machines to.make it fly and that requires a white knight partnership.

3-4 machines knocking up.walls will not do a lot revenue wise v operational costs

Next 6-12 months make or break IMO.

I think it's worth a punt for a few trades but as an investment I don't know given the cap.ex and cash position. I want to see some numbers on those builds what was the profit margin

Prototype or not the margins will give an insight Into.fitite profit

At circa 20-30 million PA operational.costs with cap.ex to come on more machines and R n D .Thafs a hell.of a lot of walls to cut a profit that could take years .

Love the machine the idea is brilliant hate the way its been handled and promoted so bad.

The pivs are brilliant men top blokes but please appoint a CEO from the construction industry that's a ball breaker and deal maker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $826.2K 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191169 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 762777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.