ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Yes agree , there’s going to be a lot more dilution before this company brings in some worth while revenue , as I said before I sold at a loss bought others in the peak of Covid bought back into FBR , truck load at these low prices , now I wait . I did find my Eldorado already , bought WBT , a shit load at 1.7c 5 years ago , and bought another Shit load at 26c last year , sold 70% at $4.20 ! and I’ve still got a shit load in my SMSF this company has also no revenue just a product that is very much needed world wide , they also have a BOD worlds apart from FBR ! The CEO actually returns emails , has skin in his own company , froze all salaries and bonuses at peak of Covid unlike FBR . FBR I think at 3.5c for me is an absolute bargain and what ever happens I’m happy to sit for another 5 years before my next Eldorado , Management for me is the biggest worry for this company , I think they are sneaky , arrogant, greedy and are in it only for themselves, they have no skin in their own company which is also another worry , but I think HX is needed by the big boy’s (builders) (brick manufacturers) (Governments )(military) happy to hold till then , I personally think there’s a consolidation coming soon . Memory Semiconductors , AI , neuromorphic memory , is the next best bet , FBR is just a bricklayer that is needed by many builders and block suppliers and if successful will score a significant chunk of the world wide block market in the future imo . I’m very positive of HX but I’m also aware of the risks which are quite high , not because of the product but because of management , but nevertheless worth the punt Imo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.