FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Long time holder/HC follower, first time poster.I feel like this...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Long time holder/HC follower, first time poster.

I feel like this 'Letter to Shareholders' is a panic reaction to yesterday's SP action, otherwise, they'd stick to the zero communication that we are all accustomed to. I personal don't believe any good news will be coming out of FBR HQ for several months.

Nice of Mick to bang on about Expo 2020, but we may not have enough funding to last the 6 months of the event. Feel like we are using cash as fire wood in at HQ.

Quite often you hear of company success stories where the founder/s paid themselves a minimum wage until their company was creating significant profits, oh how we all wish that was the case here. There are plenty of CEO's doing a lot more and earning a lot less.

Hadrian is a mammoth task, no one doubts that, it's the way things are being handled.

Personally, I won't be selling my shares, but I have lost significant respect for the Pivacs and how they are operating. It's a shame as I had harped on about the exciting nature of the company and the Pivacs to far too many people. I won't even start on the word integrity.

Rant over, throwing FBR in the bottom draw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.