FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Mate ... you really need to buy back in cause since you sold...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Mate ... you really need to buy back in cause since you sold you've become a nit picker ... justifying your decision to divest. Early on you said you'd check back in occasionally which lasted a couple of weeks... now you're on here daily ...

How does breaking your promise to stay away from this forum differ from that of FBR a speculative RD firm in early development changing directions?

(I know I said I wouldn't post for 5 years but since response to my posts has been respectful and I've been encouraged by the other angels here I am)

FBR always wanted to be paid per brick ... just because they couldn't get CAT to come to the party with a financially viable offer doesn't mean CAT walked like you keep stating.

You mention 2 speculative stocks you are still in yet you rarely post on their thread.... 15 to one on FBR and when you do comment on their forum you are always positive... just like you were on FBR when you held.

Come on Adent let the force bring you back from the dark side... I look forward to you spending time researching all the good points of FBR

In my opinion a display build is very close

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.