FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR signs MOU to establish joint venture with Brickworks, page-100

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Good point Agree , but also let’s not forget 3 years ago the Pivacs had shown us all a animation of the HX building a 3x2 structure , and have they bought that animation to life ? YES , have management done what they said they will do ? Yes , now we are all at a pivotal stage the ODB , isn’t that what they said they will do ? Yes ,“Global domination” is this their aim , Yes ? , as far as I can see they are clearly setting themselves up for this . So the question is , have they produced what they have promised so far ? YES ! Now I agree timelines have blown out , some amateur handling of videos, announcements ect , remember these guys have come from a tin shed in the hills with probably very minimal training in buisness workings , and “Wow” look at what sort of employer these guys have become , they are sure kicking goals for me . What did everyone expect the animation come to life in a year ? They have a long way to go , but imo they are definently setting themselves up for success with HX as a Waas and FBR as a leading outdoor robotics company . Sure “Risk” is still there and CR is on the cards but if they JV with WB and BW they will be well on their way to world domination imo . Binding agreements , cornerstone investor, and success of ODB in front of who’s who streamed world wide will see this sky rocket if all falls into place . Remember they raised 65 million on a animation video and a promise , what will they raise on a binding contract and a successful ODB ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.