FBR 2.94% 3.5¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR signs MOU to establish joint venture with Brickworks, page-102

1. 9,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    This wont be popular but again its a 'potential' contract for brick works to supply 'a brick'? ie a potential supplier,not much expense for brickworks to develop a brick ,basically no skin in the game for brick works.
    Where are the meaty announcements like a co prepared to build the machine?,the cost of machine? the forecast cost to maintain the arm?,forecast life of arm.A viable production run of arm or are they suggesting building one off's.
    Have they actually built a brick frame yet besides in door video,if not why not?.
    How long has this been going for?imo there are probably some fundamental reasons for delay. 
    I repeat imo the arm requires over engineering for task required.And that recent posted video probably confirmed my opinion
    I read posts like fbr are holding their cards close to their chest? why if patents in place.
    Whats the delay in building a brick frame outside?
    ps delay,positive announcement ,CR,delay,positive announcement , CR ,delay,positive announcement, CR.the final announcement i have heard before.Hope i am wrong or ready to be corrected on above,but with facts from company not share holder opinions or simplistic abuse.
    Brick works so what?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $156.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $438.7K 12.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4020699 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 577318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.