FBR 8.57% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR signs MOU to establish joint venture with Brickworks, page-95

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Exactly. So the revenue HX gets per house would have to be a lot less than $100k each.

To reply to the other post.
    To or not to spend time worrying about if Exec and Non Exec have a finanical plan.
    Of course they have a plan. 
    Doesn't mean that plan will be good for long term shareholders or if it will even survive reality. 
    The orginal IPO plan and all the plans provided to share holders in 2017 didn't survive reality. 
    I said I didn't think FBR was a good long term investment. Someone asked why I thought that. I responded as to why I thought that why. 
    At the moment FBR is only good for trading I reckon.
    Not a good long term investment unless you are prepared to place a lot of trust in the Exec and Non Exec directors.....who do not have a good track record in my view of meeting the expectations that they have set out in previous announcements. 

They can have as many JVs around the world as they like. 
    Trouble is they only have 2 brick laying machines. 
    Yes they can build more, but to do that they need cash. 
    You cannot expect the two HXs to be providing services for the JV here in Australia to get revenue and to have pilot programs in Europe and to have the pilot programs in KSA and to have the pilot programs in Mexico that they were talking about. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $237.8K 6.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 879185 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 846818 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.