FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR signs MOU to establish joint venture with Brickworks, page-99

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I'm honestly not worried about FBR's capital requirements going forward. The amount needed to plug any holes in the balance sheet is going to be infinitesimally tiny compared to the billions I have seen wasted on "promising technology" over here in the U.S.

https://tech.co/news/tesla-hasnt-made-a-profit-in-15-years-and-its-not-alone-2018-06

FBR's capital requirements to keep going are less than one month's free yoga and free food expenses for tech companies over here that have not, and may not, ever deliver anything to market. I understand what many of you are saying here and what I see is good value based stock analysis. This rationality, however, goes out the window when a technology company shows success and word starts to spread. 

Once demonstrations are successful, and even a few houses are built, capital is going to be beating down the door trying to get in.

My worry is what the fulfillment of any capital requirements is going to mean to we shareholders in terms of dilution, and what I would consider the worst case scenario- the company being sold to a larger player for a much smaller multiple in the near term than what we could realize once the company is really going full bore in the long term. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.