FBR 2.63% 3.7¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR Strategy Update, page-160

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    this morning i finally let go of this stock( did what you shouldnt do and held purely as a believer,playing this stock more with my heart than head).Had played with this since the 2.7c days" years ago". seen some decent jumps(cat mou, Saudi builds etc), none of which came to fruition and now sadly see it come to the lows of today.
    i still will keep watch closely on the sideline as if this machine can do what they say it does its a no brainer it will be successful, especially offshore. Though the million dollar question is now we wait(my opinion,for at least 3months) before anything starts to happen ie, reemployment of staff, planning of first commercial build, mou/contracts with companies. As we wait it is still costing us significantly with building leases, insurance, vehicles, existing high wages for directors/CEO's and no INCOME.... i have a feeling another raise will have to be done( more than likely to sophisticated investors only.as last time mum n dads already showed lack of interest). once this covid 19 blows over they will have very few options to gather money from to continue and with nothing expected to happen for atlest 3months the sp will significantly drop i feel and be a very diluting raise for any(whos left lol) share holders.
    wish everyone the bedt and during these times stay safe.pce

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $150.1K 3.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 631977 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 771687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.