FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Good reminder FBRocks.listening to mark talk about the guts of...

1. 1,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Good reminder FBRocks.

listening to mark talk about the guts of the machine being cramped and making certain movements difficult, therefore making the process more streamlined for dynamic movements really spoke to me. It reminded me when I once worked at Aldi, with 500 stores in operation they know that if every register operator has to spend 20 seconds doing a particular task once per day then that's 8 X 20seconds X 500 stores per day.... 80,000 seconds per day spent doing that task.
    if they can cut that task down by 5 seconds then that saves the company 20,000 seconds (or 333 minutes\5.5hours) per day! ....then imagine eliminating the task entirely!
    incredible time saving.

now, to relate this back to FBR and Hadrian, cutting down the time and movement the gripper arm or conveyor\shuttle system spends handling or positioning a block by just .25 second would equate to a saving of 69hours per year assuming just 1M blocks laid in a year.

thats a VERY conservative equation assuming a tiny segment of time and a small sum of blocks laid. Increase the maths to 2 seconds and 100M blocks laid and we are talking serious numbers.

to compound this, the money spent now doing this will be the cheapest point in time it will ever cost the company to get it right. Wages of the engineers performing this will never be cheaper and revising the robot before building many is the cheapest time to do it.

while I've been critical of how slow things are moving in the past this arithmetic helps me rest assured they are doing things the way they are doing them to get maximum value for shareholders in the long run. It's hard to stomach while the company hasn't got much money and has to continually raise funds but there is unlikely a better time to do it than now.

shareholders, hold tight. We are on the verge of giga-breakout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.