FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Ann: FBR successfully completes institutional placement, page-57

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    analysing the trades this morning and afternoon up until about 1:10pm, this was absolutely a purpose built selling program meeting the bid. Someone was dumping into the bid for a quick profit, very likely a previous cr participant who don't give a crap about the company, except for quick profits as that is their business model, or someone who wants to redeploy their capital. I won't discount someone who just wants to leave because they are unhappy with the cr or deal. Which would be mindblowingly stupid, but not unheard of.
    it could also be a program to try to keep the price down for another buying round at a lower price, with variable of buying pressure being monitored.

I'm betting it's a selling program from a previous cr participant. There wasn't enough buying pressure because fbr hasn't marketed this deal well enough. Otherwise the selling program would be about at 3.5c and above.

mike and Mark pivac, i like you boys but you need to start sounding more confident in your pitches because you should be targeting the unsophisticated buyers to ramp up the price. They buy on emotion. Stop saying things like "we think" etc. in your interviews. F@cken own it! You should be proud of what you've achieved, but your interviewing skills leave much to be desired. Getting better but not there and needs work. Get out in front of the unsophs and sell it to them. That'll rocket the share price and stop these god awful selling programs in their tracks.
    Last edited by Pelicanjoe1: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.