AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

re: Ann: FD No.4H - Restricted Rate Flowback ... bwl123...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    re: Ann: FD No.4H - Restricted Rate Flowback ... bwl123

AGENTM
    AUGUSTA IS RIGHT
    YOU ARE WRONG

re this comment. your absolutely incorrect, i posted the may figures for the FD2 well on the previous post. they are correct and were posted by the operator.

--------------------------------------------------------

proga

Agentm, I asked you some months ago how you were getting your RCC data on AZZ. I could get everybody's except for San Isidro production data. I could get their future drill applications but not production. So I knew there was a problem. I'm no Texan but I spent days ploughing ahead without your help mind you. Result: one new laptop with windows 7 and an I5 processor whatever that means.

So moving forward, you, Aug & bwl need to get your heads together to sort it out and let the rest of us know.

proga, its all obtainable from the rrc site..

what happened to the data is that the operator changed the rrc number for the FD2 and 3 wells and are using one number for both. RRC identifier 15144

anyone claiming the identifier is now for FD2 solely is
    indeed misleading you.

what the data is showing by the increase is the totals of FD2 & FD3 combined

I have had a lot of contact with the rrc on the matter

this was the last email reply:-

That is correct.

joe

>>> "xxxxx" 7/18/2010 9:31 PM >>>

joe

when you say "they have been filed"..

do you mean both wells are now under the same rrc number..??? that would make sense with respect to the larger oil figure i see now on the report..

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxxx

so to set the record straight.. i have posted the correct may figures for FD2 on this thread, and the figures you now see on the revised rrc number 15144 is for 2 wells FD 2 & FD 3

so to get back to the azz announcement, they say the well started flowing back on

ASX/NEWS RELEASE 19 May 2010
    HALLIBURTON CONCLUDES FRACTURE STIMULATION OPERATIONS FRANCES DILWORTH NO. 3H
    Project: Yellow Rose
    Well: Frances Dilworth No. 3H

...... Antares will now begin flowback operations on the well with the expectation of achieving an initial production rate in approximately one week.

then a week later

ASX/NEWS RELEASE 26 May 2010
    INITIAL PRODUCTION RATE 1,207 BOE/D
    FRANCES DILWORTH NO. 3H
    Project: Yellow Rose
    Well: Frances Dilworth No. 3H
    Working Interest: 75%
    Operator: San Isidro Development Company (25%)
    Antares is excited to announce the Initial Production (IP) rate of the Frances Dilworth No. 3H is 941 Bo/d
    and 1,596 Mcf/d with an initial flowing tubing pressure of 1,442 psi on a 26/64 choke. The well is
    flowing 47 API gravity oil and 1,300 MBTU/Mcf gas. This equates to a barrels of oil equivalent rate of
    1,207 Boe/d.

if the announcement is to be believed, then it flowed at 941 for at least the 6 days remaining in may, then that makes it 5646 bo for may alone.. which we know is impossible.. lets talk reality then... which would be rates not more than actually produced for both wells.. considering that FD2 actually did 2800 bo for may, then 2488 is what FD3 did in 6 days

the FD 3 6 day IP flow rate was 414 bopd

if the flow rate was for 8 days then the FD 3 8 day flow rate would be 310 bopd

imho with the report on the 26th May and US being one day behind.. the flow rate of 2482 bo for may was more likely for 7-8 days minimum

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.