MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Being in London, I got into the habit of waiting up for any...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Being in London, I got into the habit of waiting up for any announcement before hitting the sack. Last night I fell asleep watching Chelsea and woke up with the announcement made and the markets opened. Tonight I fell asleep watching Tottenham but fortunately woke up in time to see them knocked out of the Champions League. It really is a good time (after too many years) to be an Arsenal supporter.
    The acceptance is as has been articulated by many a post wonderful news. The culmination of a measured approach of positive engagement with the FDA since the CRL. Although the full story of this has yet to be told, I cannot help but to believe that Krause has been a big part of that positive engagement.
    We are “relatively” on the last lap before approval, the first of many for this cutting edge treatment. The off label use will perhaps be the best showcase for its potential. If you were an adult with Grade 3 or 4 SRGvHD, what would you want Rux or REM? Absolute no brainier “Mr RCT!
    The attack by shorters aided I expect by large holders who lend the shares show why this practice should be outlawed. They are in effect extorting from the small retail shareholder and another example of crony capitalism which blights the western world.
    So at the end of the day’s trading the good news was attacked by short sellers and “bad actors” on forums such as this. The share price did rise but no where near what it should. Closed higher on Nasdaq despite more attacks but what was a clear blue water price rise than on the ASX. Yet again this morning it appears they are trying to push it down when it should be leap frogging.
    The solution?
    Another “Reddit Revolution” would be perfect as the small investor “bites back”, but in this case (imo) buying into a company with real prospects of massive growth and profits. But realistically unless some amazing partnership/revenue share of some sort is announced in the next few months we are going to require a capital raise. Always in some ways a little unpalatable but our upside is such that we will still do well with those buying at these levels even more so as (imo) incredibly under valued with August just a few months away.
    However we also need Itescu & Krause ably abetted by our wonderful medical supporters out and about banging the drum to the institutions. Some may have heard it before, but perhaps not this improved updated version validated by Krause and his knowledge of this critical approval stage.
    We must move forward with the back trial so ideally it is up and running before the SRGvHD approval to turbo charge the excitement. New or returning institutional investors buying now would (and as someone suggested already on HC) if others who are lending are also buying, then the shorts will have to “run” as they will not be able to control the price as it is not an attack based on a suspected CRL share price collapse like last time we were up for approval.
    Good to see the share price is fighting back this morning but it maybe difficult to maintain a real rally at this time, we shall see.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.