MSB 1.03% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Accepts Mesoblast's BLA Resubmission for Remestemcel-L, page-323

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    OMG.. Enough already

I am not your G.

And No Clever Girl. Not enough already.

We are on an internet discussion site in the MSB section of that site whilst that companies shares are available to be traded even as we express or choose not to express our views.

You stated your belief I asked you to consider a stock related price related question that would go to the basis of your belief.

I believe they are being honest and presenting the truth as they understand it.

Which you are entitled to believe and entitled to state (or not - you don't have to reply - if you do its your choice to do so) but the answer you give does not actually answer or negate the usefulness or relevance of the question I asked.

If MSB doesn't have a validated potency assay - they can't have a BLA approved without it. If they do - they could show they do - or not. And if not - if they make statements they don't support and put them in the public domain and they turn out not to be true that also has ramifications for the share price.

But it is not your right to deny my right to ask valid questions. You've every right not to answer however - I do respect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.0¢ $2.617M 2.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 107932 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 34142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.