MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

@LopezThe irony of it all was at one point I followed JB because...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Lopez
    The irony of it all was at one point I followed JB because although I disagreed with what was written, I wanted to read alternative viewpoints to others I follow and what else I read. Eventually I concluded that JB did not have a viewpoint other than to deliberately mislead. Therefore like others who I judge as “cut from the same cloth” the ignore button was used. Such is the frequency of the postings from just this one poster, with the rebuttals they can ruin threads. It was why I suggest one standard rebuttal to these “bad actors” that one other poster used each time. “I respectfully disagree with you” . Not rude and if everyone else like that post, people new to the forum can work it out for themselves when I expect at least 50 of us would disagree (I’m being conservative). Can’t stop people posting but we can chose to make the threads easier to follow for the genuine posts that inform and or just cheer us up.
    We have a lot to look forward to and owning this stock is going to transform many lives. Let’s keep the information flowing that helps that journey.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.