MSB 12.2% $1.52 mesoblast limited

Ok no surprise so far. "We look forward to working closely with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Ok no surprise so far.

"We look forward to working closely with the Agency over the review period with the aim to make remestemcel-L available as a therapy for children suffering from Sr-aGVHD said Mesoblast Chief Executive Siviu Itescu."

Okay but what does that look like in practice? When is a site visit scheduled for instance?

No comments on - why FDA took this long to respond (greater than 14 calendar days) or if the FDA has provided feedback on IND file update. No comment on whether the BLA was filed immediately MSB resubmitted it or whether any clarifications were sought that extended the SOPP guideance time.

FDA granted remestemcel-L Fast Track designation, a process to facilitate the development and expedited review of therapies for serious conditions that fill unmet medical needs, and Priority Review designation, which is given to drugs that treat a serious condition and provide a significant improvement in safety or effectiveness over existing treatments".

Okay - but the PDUFA data is six months anyway. So has Fast Track helped? No comment has been made on whether the FDA is actually doing any rolling review of modules.

I'm not expecting another ODAC meeting.

In my opinion - then next major announcement on this is still more likely to be a complete response letter at the PDUFA date than a granted BLA.

Stand by for a lot of no news in my opinion (on the BLA resubmission) until August 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.165(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.52 $1.37 $16.03M 11.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4234 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 29994 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.