MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Your analogy goes alright, although you missed out on the...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Your analogy goes alright, although you missed out on the reference to both being at the cutting edge of drug development. I expect MSB will finally win their elimination final this year. Win the prelim in 2025 and finally bring home the silverware in 2027. As for the dons, well that's anyone's guess!

The road is long
    With many a winding turn
    That leads us to who knows where, who knows where
    But I'm strong
    Strong enough to carry him
    He ain't heavy, he's my brother

@Kegarne, this guy, @theplew is my brother, like my brother IRL. Despite him being an Essendon supporter he's still a ripper bloke and I guarantee he's a SH that genuinely wants MSB to succeed as much as you & I but like many has become disillusioned with the big man's loose use of terminology, mainly in reference to timeframes and inflating SH's confidence with terms like "momentous". Patience at an ATL. He wasn't wrong about the Nasdaq and with this potentially playing out over the remainder of 2024, there is plenty of rope for the players to manipulate the SP up and down on the daily as we've already seen today. What I'm very interested in over the coming months is keeping an eye on the shorts. The more they rise, the more likely, IMO, that they'll have to raise at a discount before approval is granted.

The way I see it is there was $76.4mil at June 30 with an $11.7mil spend in previous qtr. I recall SI saying we have stock of Rex-l to complete the trial (someone correct me if I've misheard). Purely spending equivalent $23.4m over next 6 mths (as per Q2) would put cash reserves at $53mil at year end, less any additional costs of preparing the BLA for CHF AA and running the CLBP trial. We recently paid off $10m on one of the loan facilities meaning we need to maintain a cash balance of $30m. I believe with a $23mil buffer to cover the BLA & CLBP costs, we may survive to EOY but it's cutting it way too fine. I am also expecting a partnership deal (or 2) to drop for CHF &/or CBP, once Ryoncil is approved but can we wait that long and risk another CRL? The 4C coming out in the next week will paint a clearer picture but seems like they're going to need to get some cash from somewhere. If a CR, better to raise at these levels than at 30c again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $18.36M 14.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 128304 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 46363 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.