MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Why is it ironic that JB1975 didn't read my whole long post? He...

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3034
    Why is it ironic that JB1975 didn't read my whole long post? He could just have skimmed over it and, based on its length, decided to read and respond to the part I tagged him on. Fair enough.

What I thought was odd was the implication that, because I forgot to define the acronym HLH, he'd wasted time searching for it when surely if you type into google, “What is HLH in medicine?” hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis should come up right away.

You can see the write up on our ARDS trial by Bowdish et al. that Covid has drawn comparisons with HLH. Apart from being heinous, I always thought Remdesivir being approved and becoming Soc so quickly was also weird, I'm even wondering if Ebola was actually HLH.

You're clearly not happy about the way MSB is going about things. If you genuinely felt that strongly, then surely you'd have made an effort to come to the AGM. You and I could at least have bitched about the thing that's taboo and the taboo about it being a taboo.

My post was long because I'm writing about something disturbing. I'm seeing signals that antibody dependent enhancement could be occurring. Obviously, it's not going to affect everyone severely but for those it does, I can't think of anything that could work better than our cells. But if not, God forbid Ruxolitinib gets approved for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.