MSB 5.83% $1.09 mesoblast limited

You can't demand ethical behaviour. It either happens, or it...

1. 30,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    You can't demand ethical behaviour. It either happens, or it doesn't.

I'm not quite so fatalistic; there are checks and balances in the system that can be tightened and enforced. Conflict of interest whether real or apparent must be dealt with appropriately.

The threats to integrity of the FDA cannot be overestimated if an even more laissez-faire regime gets installed in the US.
    Watching closely. My view is the Democrats are doing their own polling and it's very different and dynamic. Polls are out by about 9% due to the demise of the landline and that most people don't answer unfamiliar caller IDs. The reason they let this go is the problem with non compulsory voting, if polls lead a certain way then people stay home. This is what happened in 2016. I've got a lot to say about governance but will keep it for a post-election AGM chat.

But I am more fatalistic about choice of venue, since I'm almost totally off the alcohol due to my medical status having changed rather radically. When you have auto-immune disorders they can come in clusters, and pathology results need to be read and applied intelligently.
    Looking forward to the AGM for the substance; any get together after that is the icing on the cake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.060(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.10 $1.03 $4.925M 4.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7260 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 67541 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.