TLX 0.52% $19.32 telix pharmaceuticals limited

I just came across an interview with CB on YouTube on 4th...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I just came across an interview with CB on YouTube on 4th November 2021. You can see it by searching for biotech unlocked Telix.
    The whole interview is really good but the last part CB is asked about takeover of the company. He hints that he believes he can achieve a value of 5 to 10 times what the current share price is for shareholders. At the time it was around $7.
    Now Telix almost 3 years ago is not the beast in the making it is today. So if CB was looking at an exit price of around $35-$70 then when the company had no revenue what is his expectation today. I’d imagine with all the acquisitions, the growth of the illuccix revenue and the organic development of additional assets, the price for the whole company would be considerably higher than the price expected 3 years ago.
    It has been hinted before that acquisition interest has come from other companies but only for specific assets, eg TLX591, not the whole company and this is why TLX continues to exist.
    Personally I hope that TLX just continues to get bigger and bigger and becomes the global leader in this space for decades to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.32
Change
0.100(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $6.465B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.30 $19.50 $19.08 $22.36M 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3890 $19.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.34 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.