MSB 2.12% $1.08 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Advisory Committee Sets Review Date for Remestemcel-L, page-261

1. 1,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    well vasillios i think that the yankee has a point we are talking about putting some very big company's product's in the bin and they will lose billions of $$$$ and they will not just sit down and let us walk in and take over so they will do every thing to try and stop us , it would be nice if it was all about the treatment and saving lives but the truth is it's not it's all about big multi billions of $$$$$$$$ and those big company's don't give a shit if some kid's and adult's die as long as they can sell some pills that might make a little difference to some and give a little hope to other's they will keep buying the pills because they have no other choice and if we come in with our stem cells then it's all over jack , so please take notice of what the yankee said and col ; i won't be writing any thing to the FDA because as you can see i'm crap at writing spelling and grammer but i get my point across and will back all the smart people here that will put our case ford really we should't have to worry but but we need to be proactive just to not get blindsided at the post money speaks and some people can be bought all thing's need to be covered

good luck to all we are so close let's not trip over just before the winning post nothing is 100% guaranteed in life just look at what is happening around the world now and good luck with the letter's boy's and girls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.023(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.06 $1.332M 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 13369 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 76024 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.