MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

1. I am glad to see Mesoblast's Ryoncil listed as among the "Top...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    1. I am glad to see Mesoblast's Ryoncil listed as among the "Top 5 Market Moving Events" by OBR Radar.
    OBR is the "most comprehensive digital platform for oncology focused news and information" and since Ryoncil for aGvHD falls under Oncology, it is being reported by OBR.
    It is good to see Mesoblast listed among some heavy hitters of the Pharma industry (Bristol Myers and Merck).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2462/2462820-2eba0d6c11666969b00748ca993829dc.jpg

2. As you may already know, the Phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial by AstraZeneca was stopped because a woman in the UK, a trial participant, experienced neurological symptoms consistent with a rare but serious spinal inflammatory disorder called transverse myelitis. Read AstraZeneca CEO's statement at the link below:
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/09/astrazeneca-covid19-vaccine-trial-hold-patient-report/

Wait, what? An "inflammatory" disorder?
    Hello, Mesoblast? Aren't you the "inflammation is the link between all diseases and I have the cure" company?
    Newbies see my older post here --> Post #: 45649769

What is more interesting is this:
    Mesoblast has a granted/approved patented method for preventing or treating transverse myelitis. Here:
    https://patents.google.com/patent/AU2012262675B2/en
    The patent was granted on 05-19-2016.
    This patent is not just for treating transverse myelitis but for many other diseases related to inflammation. Here is an excerpt from that patent:
    "These 20 diseases can result from the immune system attacking, for example, neurons, Schwann cells or other cells of the nervous system myelin or neurotransmitters. In some cases, the inflammatory neurological disease may be a complication or a component of an existing disease, e.g., Exemplary inflammatory neurological diseases include multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Guillain-Barre syndrome, Lambert 25 Eaton myasthenic syndrome, myasthenia gravis, transverse myelitis, leukodystrophy or progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. MS is one of the more common inflammatory neurological diseases. It is an inflammatory and demyelinating degenerative disease of the human central nervous system (CNS). It is a worldwide disease that affects approximately 300,000 people in 30 the United States alone"

So the vaccine to cure COVID-19 has caused transverse myelitis for which Mesoblast has a patented method for preventing or treating it. Big deal?
    What I am emphasizing here is this:
    Mesoblast's Ryoncil/Remestemcel-L has targeted inflammation in:
    aGvHD
    COVID-19 induced ARDS
    MIS-C
    I would not be surprised to see Ryoncil/Remestemcel-L target and prevent and/or cure Transverse Myelitis either, albeit that would need its own clinical trial or if the FDA wakes up, just a label extension for Ryoncil.

Mesoblast's story keeps getting better and better and better.......the share price will follow. Patience.

@Wilba32 Thanks for the tag, dude. Much appreciated!

PS: Nothing I am posting should be construed as financial advice because it is not. Do not invest or sell your holdings based on my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.