BOT 3.17% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

what are you basing this on? That it’s a large block or do you...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    what are you basing this on? That it’s a large block or do you have more deal related intel? Was the deal not heavily over subscribed? Was it Under subscribed? Did they have to scape it together with low quality investors? Motivations of investors? Time horizon / holding period of new holders? Mandates of funds entering the stock? Position sizing? Do you really think it went to flippers? Do you think mgt would squander the good news in this way? Maybe they would, but I’m curious to understand why you think the deal will cause the stock to falter. I disagree with your thinking, believing the gravity of this news combined with the increased capitalisation and what that means for the commercial destiny of BOT, the stock opens up powerfully, especially if as those in the deal top up. The company has significantly derisked today and will re-rate accordingly. So, for the folks that have been hanging around the hoop thinking it will get cheaper, good luck, but tomorrow we will find out if you have missed the boat for good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 33.5¢ 30.5¢ $4.678M 14.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84092 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 48995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.