BOT 1.33% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

No. I would say that if there was no CR for 3-4 weeks we'd be at...

1. 11,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2188
    No. I would say that if there was no CR for 3-4 weeks we'd be at 50-60c. We could then easily get $60 Mill at 45-55c CR with a lot less dilution to current holders. Holders that took the risk and then would have the choice to hold/sell on it's way down to the CR price. Then they could give retail up to $20 million option to buy into a CR which could then be funded by selling down to the CR price. Many Retail don't have the ready available funds to buy into CR's like the "big boys".

So like always, was there already words to funds SI in the lead up about a CR? Is that why we aren't already at 50c? BOD asking their buddies if they'd be interested in partaking in a CR on approval, thus them not wanting to buy before the ann as they already they they'll get a decent part of the pie?

Nothing, absolutely nothing done here was in the favour of retail investors who already hold. But hey, it's the way the ASX has run forever, me you or anyone whinging will not change it. But voicing the frustration can be a plus. We'll all do well in the end, but it's not nice constantly getting your pants pulled down on the daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $660.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $1.083M 2.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 147930 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 341217 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.