BOT 2.67% 36.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Well what an eventful day folks. The human psyche on display for...

1. 15,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    Well what an eventful day folks. The human psyche on display for one and all. In song form we had the Isley Brothers as an opening act with their
    great song" If you can't have the one you want love the one your with" closely followed by Rage Against The Machine's " Killing In The Name". If
    Dirty Harry could read this sorry about the expletives in my missive the other day mate but folks were out to get ya today. Tie you to a tree and lynch you and yer mates Uncle Vinnie and Babyface Howie. But then there was ease as the next act stumbled on the stage to a deluge of broken bottles and human waste. Un deterred , a tall Alicia Beth Moore strutted the stage like she has done a thousand times before and belted out one of her finest "Let's Get
    This Part Started" and a new dawn had suddenly filled the arena.

It is the shortest day of the year after all.

There was singing and dancing, prancin and romancin as the mood changed. Maybe it was the Cheech and Chong's huge spliffs being lit up pervading
    the air but solemness had just turned into optimism ending the week on a high. An all time high, bigger than Joe Cocker had ever been. Aint that nice
    to see. Rockets in peoples underpants only the night is still young. And the true story of Sofdra my friends is yet to be written.

This for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $574.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.5¢ 35.5¢ $6.090M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101678 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 79000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.