BOT 4.11% 35.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I have held off posting on this until now because I didn't see...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I have held off posting on this until now because I didn't see any point. I am in the camp of "i don't get why it had to be done now", but I trust they had their reasons and they are holders too.

however, what I did think was mildly humorous was the tone of the two announcements. I made a posting some days ago about how there would be a series of upcoming announcements being "very pleased to announce....." and the use of the word very.

what I didn't expect was the following:

in respect of the company making universally brilliant FDA approval we got a "Botanix is pleased to announce......"

in respect of the price sapping CA announcement we got Vinces "I am EXTREMELY pleased to ........"

I thought comparing the way the two were presented was ironic.......... just saying.

personally, I would have expected the former to have been preceded with a "the company is deliriously excited to announce"

at some point over the last few days I made a comment that there is no way this would open at 36. Some idiot had a go at me today. AFTER the event. My comment was clearly made before any hint of CR. so being smart after the event ain't that smart. Clearly the minute the CR was announced it was never going to hit anything like was originally anticipated.

nevertheless I admit I didn't expect it and so was naive. The reality is we closed at record levels, we still have many many positive announcements to come that will see steady incremental growth rather than the rocket. That's OK.

I repeat, it's not what was preferred, but I trust they had their reasons and as I learned a long time ago before working into executive management and being in that situation, there are always things that we just don't know (and probably dont need to know) and have to trust that the decisions were taken for the right reasons.

as a long term holder buying in at 10.5, 18, 28, 15, 8, 5, 15. Etc I am MILES in front and am very very comfortable with where this heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $559.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 34.5¢ $1.914M 5.426M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 912555 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 296606 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.