BOT 0.00% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hi Hank.I’m assuming you’re using figure 8 on the report for...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Hi Hank.

I’m assuming you’re using figure 8 on the report for your numbers and basing NPAT of 2M on 72,000 units sold in 2025?

https://botanixpharma.com/wp-content/uploads/BOT.ASX-BOT-Commercial-Day-Webinar-051324.pdf

Couple of (maybe obvious) things I’d like to throw out there:

1. In my opinion the EH sales estimate numbers are fairly conservative based on the Japanese sales trajectory and the proposed US sales strategy. Strong emphasis on the ‘my opinion’ part of the above sentence.

2. I don’t think it’s quite kosher to convert SG&A costs to a ‘per unit’ value. Unlike COGS which scales 1:1 with number of units sold SG&A costs don’t scale with revenue, and drop significantly as a cost percentage as the number of units sold increases

I’m enjoying your posts, and I wish there was more discussion on these forums about realistic future revenues.

My final 2c about the EH reports is I’m not a huge fan on how they always covert units sold to ‘implied patients’ by just dividing by 12…assuming each patient without fail will need to use the product daily and therefore require 12 prescriptions per year. As mentioned in another post I don’t believe that’s been the Japanese experience…need to spend some time to find the data to backup that claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ $2.271M 6.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83805 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 112605 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.