BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Most of us already got that, such rallies tend to happen when...

1. 15,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Most of us already got that, such rallies tend to happen when approval is high risk and highly uncertain. This on the other hand was largely expected, and given the market is forward looking it would have mostly been priced in (price went from 10c to well over 30c in the months leading up to approval). 10% appreciation for news that in my view was 99% in the bag (the FDA literally said there were no issues with safety and efficacy last year), plus an extra $70m in the bank, is a fantastic outcome in my view. Too many people it seems bought shares a week prior to the announcement thinking incorrectly that they'd be entitled to a 100% rally simply because a few other stocks have experienced that, but in reality FDA approvals tend to be largely anticipated and the appreciation immediately after approval is often not very impressive.

Now we look forward to results, and once again you won't simply be able to buy shares a day before they are announced and expect to get a multi-bag return. You'll need to be in it long before it happens to win it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.