IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

I wouldn't be so sure. Whilst the ASX might not get it I'm...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    I wouldn't be so sure. Whilst the ASX might not get it I'm pretty sure the analysts over at Blackrock, JP Morgan, State Street and Vanguard (who already hold) shall get it. Up until now in their minds the onCARlytics platform was a possibility. Now it's a definite. Each year the FDA reviews about 1,500 IND applications, taking between 6 to 10 months to finalise an approval. OnCARlytics is now approved. This now brings Imugene into the view of multiple big Pharma's who can now potentially access CF33 and Vaxinia via the onCARlytics route. This is the transformation of cancer treatment Imugene management have been alluding too since June 2021.

In November in Sydney Saul Priceman M.D. said that in his opinion Big Pharma would not wait for results to show interest. They were waiting for the approval. Let's face it, the FDA would have scrutinised the CF33 trial data prior to approving Imugene's onCARlytics trial. The drug is safe and clearly showing signs of efficacy, otherwise this application would not have seen the light of day. The dots are all lining up and now healthcare analysts and Big Pharma actuaries can plug onCARlytics into their business model spreadsheets. Wait to see the 1 year price targets for IMU now they are in the equation. That is if IMU is around in a years time..

Hats off to the Team at Imugene including but not limited to YF AP, SP, LC, JD and all involved. The world is about to hear about onCARlytics, and ain't that a good thing! Bring on the long line of patients...

Opinions Only

Let's open up the Holy Grail of cancer research..video courtesy of Imugene.com and YouTube

Last edited by zerotoleratfool: 19/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.