MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Clears IND for Remestemcel Use in COVID-19 ARDS Patients, page-274

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    A lot of people saying the world barely knows us , Mesoblast just needs to get out there, and Fox or ABC should just mention Mesoblast in an interview etc.

I humbly think 'chance' exposure or Mesoblast team has nothing to do with it.

The market operators / Governments / FDA / WHO will make the announcement when they CHOOSE to.

Just think right now now there could be 10 to 100 patients or more at mount sinai recovered who were destined to die. Mount Sinai was going to use one of the largest church buildings in the world to house parients . It never happened. they didn't need that space anymore.They aaid cases are reducing (at the same time NYE says theyre stlll increasing)

Once treatment is officially announced. The world market would shift. Markets will go up in the short term etc etc. Restrictions will slowly be lifted. .

My final thoughts is.
    The world as we know it isnt on hold waiting for these trials and Mesoblast to be approved.

Mesoblast or the chosen medicine/s are waiting on powers that be to announce to fhe world. When the Organisations are ready for the news to be delivered.

I believe serious and effective and medicine.will reach Australia by June or end of. The same time restrictions will be lifted .

Bonus material.
    I believe they're still trying to finish rolling out 5G or other agendas so that the whole world as one will have been told they need to start using 'Digital Identity'. Befkre moving about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.