IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

"How good. Surfing, fishing, sailing, golfing, or maybe just...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    "How good. Surfing, fishing, sailing, golfing, or maybe just drinking. Take your pick. Noosa here we come...I really can't contain my excitement. Who cares? iI this isn't a time to go over the top, what is...."

Nothing wrong with enthusiasm and shear excitement... Noosa is my home, been here since 97, My lady and I just had 2 week holiday and we didn't go anywhere, we literally stayed home and embraced our home town, was a perfect no stress holiday, the nature, fishing, walks are awesome here... IF or should I say when you do come to embrace our small slice of paradise, give me a shout out, I'll come sink a few top shelf whiskeys or what ever your into with you... give you a few places you should see and visit around here...

In regards to todays trading and action, yeah it would have been nice to at least revisit the 15cents resistance... but I'm happy to settle for the SP consolidating strongly at this level... IMO we are building a strong floor here at the 10cents mark, should prove to be a strong support moving forward..

Have been looking through the trades of today, will say some of the large buying orders today were strong, a lot of $6figure individual buys today... near $18million churn today, some serious interest here that's for sure...

yeah, maybe $1 by Xmas may not happen mate, but it could happen at some point in the near future for sure.. I'm still holding and very encouraged with todays ANN... Big money is all over this, some serious strong positions over the last few weeks have been taken that is for sure...

2morrow a new day, hoping we see a revisit of 15cents by week end... would love to see the SP push past and 15cents be the new support in the next coming weeks...

Long terms holders should easy see some serious return moving forward...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 28/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.