IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Odds&Evens, I think you have articulated that well. I really...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Hi Odds&Evens, I think you have articulated that well. I really find it hard to see what BP can provide at this stage as far a product development goes. As you pointed out IMU have basically developed a team which are all ex BP that would be equal to what any BP has internally. I am sure that BP will be looking at IMU and the team assembled and thinking that they can add no value to the process at the moment. IMU has an experienced drug development team, the trials are well constructed and delivering the data required, there appears to be a good relationship with the FDA and there is plenty of money in the bank, so what can BP bring to the table. I would say that if BP got involved at this stage it would only slow things down. So in my view commercially for BP there is probably no benefit to have a take over at this stage. It would most likely be more efficient and cost effective if they just let IMU run with it and they pay more at the back end for licensing or a take over. I also think it would be a bit naive of the average punter to think that City of Hope isn’t doing a bit more with the virus if you consider the CF33 progression to OnCARlytics, so what is next? There is plenty of fuel in this bus…so I think it will be an interesting 12 months ahead as well. Look forward to your next post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $552.8K 7.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1811626 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 827148 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 5117831
Last updated 14.06pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.